Justice is for all
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice is for all

The forum of guild Justice

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curry's music collection :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Currency
POWER user
POWER user

Curry's music collection :) Empty
PostSubject: Curry's music collection :)   Curry's music collection :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 am

hello everyone, heres now the music you all have been waiting for. bounce
i will categorize them, so that nobody will be confused. i hope you all get addicted to my music, so we got something to talk if we ever meet ingame :p
also i'm not going to post youtube links, cuz uhm.. my internet kinda sucks atm, so i cant even browse on there on my own. hope you still find my music somewhere in the www Smile
btw: i bet almost any artist shown up here has an album out, which is worth to hear!

- Dubstep -
Arrow B.Y.O.B. - Save My Life (J Majik & Wickaman Dubstep Mix)
Arrow The Streets - In The Middle (Nero Remix) Exclamation
Arrow Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Jakwob Remix)
Arrow Deep Focus - Heavy Metal (TGunn Remix)
Arrow Dansette Junior - Paranoid
Arrow Booty Luv - Say It (Nero Remix)
Arrow Blame ft. Ruff Sqwad - On My Own (Drumsound Bassline Smith Remix)
Arrow She Is Danger - Hurt You (Subscape Remix)
Arrow Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Nero Remix)
Arrow Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix)
Arrow UKF Dubstep Tutorial (presented by Dubba Jonny)
...and many others! pm me for more if you want.

- Drum'n'Bass -
Arrow Mistabishi - No Matter What
Arrow Bungle - You Exclamation (Love that chooone)
Arrow Contour - Flipside Funk
Arrow High Contrast - If We Ever (almost everything is awesome!)
Arrow The Upbeats - Nobodys Out There
Arrow Photek - Love And War (Album Version)
Arrow Lomax & Bcee - Sacrifice (also Spy vs. Spy, Black and White & Lifelines [VIP] or lets just say everything of them is great!)
Arrow Ror-Shak - Fate Or Faith (also Lisa's Song, the Interlude & Love and Pride)
Arrow Calyx - Follow The Leader
Arrow Adele - Hometown Glory (High Contrast Remix)

- Hardcore/Metalcore/Whatevercore -
Arrow Texas In July - Hook, Line and Sinner (also Elements, Aurora and I Am Yours)
Arrow Parkway Drive - Carrion Exclamation (also Romance Is Dead, and basically everything of them)
Arrow The Ghost Inside - Between The Lines
Arrow Underoath - Writing On The Walls, Moving For The Sake Of Motion (My Fav. band EVER! Everything is awesome Smile Also listen: A Fault Line, A Fault Of Mine, Driftwood & Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape)
Arrow A Day To Remember - The Downfall Of Us All (also listen to Mr.Highway's Thinking About The End and the whole new album)
Arrow One Morning Left - Everything is awesome! Pretty funny band.
Arrow August Burns Red - Everything written by them is amazing!
Arrow Haste The Day - Wake Up The Sun Exclamation (also Dog Like Vultures & Travesty)
Arrow I Killed The Prom Queen - Say Goodbye
Arrow As Cities Burn - Thus From My Lips, By Yours, Your Sin Is Purged & Of Want And Misery: The Nothing that Kills (Older Songs of their Album Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest which is with the old singer but still pretty powerful! Harder than the new songs!)
Arrow We Butter The Bread With Butter - EVERYTHING! (It's a german band with german lyrics about nonsense Pikachu, Terminator, World Of Warcraft but all mixed up to a pretty sick sound! Also some german oldies in hardcore-style)

If thats not enough for your ears, pm me.

- Postrock/Posthardcore -
Arrow Sleeping With Sirens - With Ears To See and Eyes To Hear Exclamation (also The Bomb Dot Com V2.0, Don't Fall Asleep At The Helm & If I'm James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn
Arrow You Me At Six - Underdog! (also listen to Stay With Me and Liquid Confidence)
Arrow The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face Down and Your Guardian Angel (but almost everything is awesome!)
Arrow The Almost - Say This Sooner, Southern Weather, Amazing Because It Is
Arrow Story Of The Year - We Don't Care Anymore & Wake Up
Arrow Vanilla Sky - Break It Out
Arrow Circa Survive - The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is The Dose (pretty long Title, but I have to say, their best song! All the others are great as well, but thats the sweetest!)
Arrow As Cities Burn - Empire, The Hoard, Clouds, Wrong Body, Errand Rum (Newer album called Come Now, Sleep is the awesomeness gathered on CD! Most underrated band I know!!! Worth a listen Wink Also the new Album Hell Or High Water is quite nice)
Arrow Alexisonfire - Drunks, Lovers, Sinners and Saints (also To A Friend, Old Crows and Young Cardinals)
Arrow A Skylit Drive - Knights Of The Round, Sleepwalker, Those Cannons Could Sink A Ship (Yes, thats really a guy, singing so high...really fucked up but kinda cool)
Arrow Hopes Die Last - Some Like It Cold, An Endless Serenade & Under This Red Sky (Friend of me sent his Band's T-Shirt to HDLs Singer and we advertised them on uTube, pretty nice band tho)
Arrow For All Those Sleeping - Janice, It Ain't Funny (Pretty nice guys, been chatting with them as well. Clean + Screamed Vocals, on their new record more Cleans)
Arrow The Word Alive - Battle Royale and The Only Rule Is That There Are No Rules
Arrow Monty Are I - Metropolis, Dublin Waltz and Castle Bound (Dunno much about them, but they seem to be nice!)
Arrow The Devil Wears Prada - Louder Than Thunder (Awesome Song!!! Take a listen, I will hit you if you don't!)

Well, thats only my music, I like and love other bands as well, if you're interested in some more, just pm me, if not, then don't ;D
Btw, don't decide my music is crap before you listened to a song completely, and maybe more than once Smile

cheers
curry
Back to top Go down
Cheekz
ATTENTION!!!
ATTENTION!!!
Cheekz

PostSubject: Re: Curry's music collection :)   Curry's music collection :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:20 am

Woop Woop!!! Here comes the eargasm! Ty for posting fishie What a Face
Back to top Go down
bRm
Advanced user
Advanced user
bRm

PostSubject: Re: Curry's music collection :)   Curry's music collection :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 am

Back to top Go down
Currency
POWER user
POWER user

PostSubject: Re: Curry's music collection :)   Curry's music collection :) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 am

Ok uhm, my bands got a new video, not our music but still worth watching it.

http://tinyurl.com/brumbrumtuttut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curry's music collection :)   Curry's music collection :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curry's music collection :)
Page 1 of 1